Sunday 18 September 2011



 # 6 Park Music


     "I am going to sue you, you complete imbeciles!"
      "Calm down, calm down."
     "Where is she?  She should have been in every single one of these photographs!"
His voice was shaking.
       "Where is she?  Look, why is she not on the bench?  And not in front of that fountain?  And not next to those roses?  When I took the pictures she was in them, in every single one, that's why we went to the park in the first place!"
        "Calm yourself.  Are you sure?  What is her name then?"
         "That's none of your business.  And that's not the point. I wanted to get prints for once because these are my last photographs of her!"
        "Ah, your last?  How so?"
        "She left me just after."
        "Well, obviously she not only left the photographer, but also the photographs.  This is the digital age you know.  Where have you been since 2030?
         "Huh?"

©LolaPerrin2010

No comments:

Post a Comment